DecisionPoint Corporation (DPC) seeks a highly qualified candidate to work as a Proposal Writer. This individual will be working to support proposal development for our various ongoing bids. The Proposal Writer will collaborate with DPC’s teams on writing proposals mainly to Federal US Agencies. The candidate must demonstrate superior writing, editing, and articulate communication skills, with a keen eye for detail. DPC is seeking a candidate able to meet deadlines and to gather, organize and analyze technical information in a professional and credible manner.
This position is hyrbid telecommute. 3 days on site in Reston required.
• Responsible for supporting preparation, review, revision, and maintenance of writing and other proposal activities during the proposal development stage.
• Must be a highly creative writer with excellent proofreading and editing skills.
• Develop and maintain writing that ensures a consistent “look and feel” and is compliant.
• Present the information in the clearest and most logical way for maximum reader comprehension, considering the target audience for various types of proposals.
• Support and lead past performance and key personnel sections throughout the proposal development life-cycle; assist with quality assurance and management approach sections.
• Ensure the required proposal elements, policies, and legal requirements are followed.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, English, Literature, and/or Writing a plus. Professional Writing or Creative Writing is a big plus.
• 3+ Years of experience as a Proposal Writer/Coordinator or similar role.
• Ability to follow verbal directions and produce documentation in a quick turn-around environment.
• Maintain excellence in document and presentation materials.
• Deadline-oriented with the ability to analyze and interpret information to drive more engaging content.
• Maintain all content libraries on SharePoint. Develop and execute a schedule for keeping all content up-to-date.
• Proven ability to collaborate, influence, and work with cross-functional teams.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products and SharePoint (or other collaborative content management system).
• Excellent ability to analyze information and think systematically.
• Works well independently and as part of a team.
To be considered for U.S.-based positions, , where permitted by applicable law (including any applicable reasonable accommodation, medical or religious exemption), candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by start date.